Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

hoping tonight will be better my sister @Zoe7

I slept 7 hours until 3am  and then wide awake

always lovely to see you pop up here and there - you are doing such a wonderful job of supporting people when you are going throuogh so much yourself-- I totally agree @Former-Member you are sooo awesome to me xoxo

Getting 7 hours is good @Shaz51 just the timing of it not so good for you Smiley Frustrated Hopefully tonight will be better for you and you can sleep later and wake up later. Heart

very true my sister @Zoe7

how are you tonight xoxo

I have felt sick in the stomach all day today

today we worked for a customer for 6 hours and she gives us morning tea and Lunch --but just looking at it made me sick but i did eat it though

ok other sydeney vs other melb tonight @Former-Member

near flooded bathroom twice this week @Shaz51 had no idea how tightly nicotine ties itself in re me stopping smoking. pretty hard to function with out it no energy feel crap brain doesnt work, apparently it works directly on blood sugar, keeps blood pressure down, makes brain work, is an antidepressant, works in cahoots with coffee as well as alcohol had a quick nap, off to bath again, suns going over front rooms now anyway Hope youreok and its day 22 here re cigs although stopped patches couple days ago after reading that they were a con and not really helpful except to keep smoking in the game  

I do hope you feel better quickly @Shaz51 Heart

I am okay tonight - been very flat for a few days. Need to get back into a good sleep routine but this decrease in meds has made it difficult to stay asleep throughout the night anyway. Need to talk to my pdoc about it next week if it continues as it has been.

Have managed to prune the roses and some other bushes and all cuttings are now on the trailer - tomorrow back into the garage after DBT if I am not too tired and then prune some more bushes. Need to remember to charge my trimmer in the morning Smiley Tongue

Well done everyone. We are doing well

@TAB @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @MDT

Yes I tagged myself lol 😛

hahaha @MDT and so you should have - you are doing well yourself Smiley Very Happy

My sister and mum are driving me up the wall lately @Zoe7

Dinner over. Heat doesn't help. There is a nice breeze atm though. Ate tea outside.

Not sure what to do tomorrow.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance