Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

haha me too @Faith-and-Hope ...a giant echidna might be a bit frightening though lol

@Former-Member I can't see any way at all that you would be in trouble for anything you wrote. You put your heart on the line there Hon and I think you explained yourself extremely well. We have your back too Sherry and much of it needed to be aired but very aware that it may have affected you so wanted to check in with you. I can imagine that earlier conversation was triggering for you too - it wasn't ideal for me either - hope I pushed in the right direction for her to get that support needed. It has also made me a little unsteady tonight - that is why I am up so late.

Former-Member
Not applicable

You did great here earlier @Zoe7 , as you always do. I hope you're okay overnight. And my apologies for possibly adding to your worries.

Good night @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl 

Sherry 💓

Goodnight @Former-Member  

I'm starting to get a little sleepy...

@Former-Member You didn't add to my worries at all Hon - as I said to you earlier - I really appreciate your support over the last week and fully appreciate where you are coming from with what you wrote. There is so much in that post that needed to be said and very much so the effect events of the past week have had on you - it is never just one person that is affected by these kind of things and voicing your concerns is extremely important. 

Thanks re: tonight - it was definitely out of the blue and I did also take a deep breathe before I responded - it was one of those tricky situations where things changed quickly but support was very much needed - it is hard to leave someone when they disclose something like that but it does have an affect. I have been doing a few things tonight to self-care and hope it is enough for me to sleep tonight.

Speaking of sleep ...better try to get some. Will check in with yiu in the morning Sherry - very much in your corner Hon Heart

@Faith-and-Hope I hope you get a lot done tonight. My meds are finally kicking in so going to head off and try to sleep. Your niece is happily asleep in her bedroom and your nephew has been out to the toilet and snuggled in next to me. He will follow me to the bedroom and sleep on the bed with me though. He has been staying on the bed during the night so it must be getting colder. Hope you get some Mr. free sleep tonight and wake fresh tomorrow. Heart

Goodnight all Smiley Very Happy

Hugs @Zoe7 @Former-Member  ...... ❤️❤️

Morning @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 😊 Hope you all had a good sleep

Are any of you around yet?

Hey Hon - am around for a little while but may need to go back to sleep soon @Boonana How did you sleep?

I got to sleep really late last night and was woken up by birds.. I got a good sleep but definitely not enough! But I can’t go back to sleep because it’s not dark anymore.
How did you sleep @Zoe7

Morning @Boonana @Zoe7 .... anyone else around ....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes good morning @Boonana .  I am around briefly, but heading off now to get breakfast for myself and my husband.

Cannot say I had a good sleep, but I am slightly rested.  Hope you were okay after very bravely discussing what you did yesterday?  I believe you plan to take Eddie for a beach walk today as per @Zoe7 s suggestion ... that sounds lovely.  I do hope the weather is conducive to that.  Do you have to drive to get to the beach, or are you one of those fortunate people who can walk there?  Hmmm, I'm wondering now if you have a drivers licence?  Besides the walk, is there anything else you would like to do today?  Are you an avid reader, or like any particular genre's of movie?  Are you musical?  Wish I was, but its definitely not one of my talents.  I notice that @Faith-and-Hope  tagged you to the art thread.  I do dabble in a bit of art myself, but I'm pretty hopeless at it.  But that really isnt the point.  When I need a distraction, drawing or painting is a really good method for me.  I get totally engrossed in it and completely lose track of time.  I also like to read, but when I am triggered, anxious or upset I simply do not have the concentration required to take anything in.  I will check in again later when I can, but have a few things on today, so wont be around for much of the day.

Good morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope  - Hope you're both okay this morning, and got some much needed sleep.  And hey ... thanks so much for your support. I needed to hear your reassuring words ... it helped. 🌸

Sherry 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance