Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Diagnosing bpd/npd? Is this possible. Is it worth it? Gaining support and help.

Happy new year @Sonny1

it has been a while , and I am so glad that you have written back

I was trying to find the article about "Does Diagnosis make a difference " , in one way it does but not in others ways

I want my mum to go to the doctors but she says no , why should i at 86 -- so I am going alone with her but I am still wondering what is wrong and how i can help

we are here for you Heart

Re: Diagnosing bpd/npd? Is this possible. Is it worth it? Gaining support and help.

Thank you @Shaz51

I hear you re your mum. 

Thank you for you support. I appreciate it. 

@Sonny1, you also wrote ----  ""My own mental health has been bad over Christmas and New Year and now Ive got sometime off but really struggle having so much time and space with no distractions"""

what things do you enjoy doing , do you like walking , swimming , reading ect

and we also have lots of threads here if you like to chat like "the night Shift "

Thank you @Shaz51

I enjoy reading, taking my dog for a walk, gym, Music. Been doing a lot but I find my mental health is more on loud speaker when I’m not working or constantly busy.

I’ll check out “the night shift”

Thank you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance