Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a pain

hi @Owlunar how are you going?

Hi @outlander

I seem to have become very cold today - it was warmer when I got up but the wind was chilly and even though I went out into the sun I got cold right through - so it was both wheat packs and the blanky and the cat and the heaters and a hot drink and I went to sleep though 2 hours of Star Trek 

I feel much better this evening thanks - I will be okay

Dec

wow @Owlunar mustve been cold! it was a warm day here.
im glad your better this evening though Heart

This house gets very cold @outlander - and otherwise it's a great place to livesd - very quiet and very safe - sometimes I am the only person around here during the day but it's okay

But cold - yes - and I guess I didn't think to turn the heater on when it was so sunny outside and I couldn't work out what was wrong with me but eventually I started to shiver but I am okay now but going to bed pretty soon

Dec

sounds like you may have a virus? @Owlunar

No - I got cold @outlander - it has happened before

I hope I don't have a virus - I am going to bed soon so I don't get cold again

I used to be very skinny and it happened often but not so much now I am older and have some useful weight that keeps me warmer but this house is COLD and my power bill gets HIGH but I will take some vit c tonight regardless - it scares the Dreaded Lurgie off most of the time

Dec

ah i see @Owlunar well i hope it isnt a virus and it is jsut because the house is cold.
do you have many plans for tomorrow?

i hope im not keeping you up, i havent spoken to you in a while and i do miss our chats

I enjoy chatting too @outlander - you are a very interesting person who seems to be getting on as well as you can with a troubled life - 

But I am getting cold again so I will be going to bed soon - I might get up later because it is really early - 

You are very supportive - I have been reading a little of what you write today - I just didn't feeling like logging in - my phone battery suffers from the time I spend on the internet but I don't sit at the computer when I am doing that

I think I need a new phone - I like the idea of a bigger one I could watch TV on - but I guess I will use this old one for as long as it lasts even if I have stacks of apps that are out of date

Dec

its 9pm here, i think your in the same time zone as me but i know if i went to sleep at 9 i would be up all hrs of the night, more so than usual anyway. @Owlunar

oh thanks, your a interesting and supportive person too and i enjoy reading what you write to others.

sounds like you may need a new phone soon. or you could see about a tablet instead to watch tv on then youll have a bigger screen up wont have to carry it around with you when your go out.

A tablet @outlander - that's a good idea - as long as my phone keeps working as a phone that would be fine

But then I wouldn't been reading the forum while I am out - that's when I keep in touch with what people are writing and I do try to get back to people when I get home 

I had a tablet to look at the moving map when I went to Cairns a couple of weeks back - the time has gone so fast - I loved the tropical weather - and I could see how dry it is in the outback - or was that an IPAD? Technology - I love it

I have a DVR and sometimes it decides to go on strike delilberately - I mean that - if I try and pre-set it too far ahead it stops working for a few days and then for an unknown reason will start working again - sometimes technology gets ahead of itself

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance