Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

hugs and hugs @Shaz51
some relaxation time sounds like a good idea!

hello @outlander, @Former-Member, @Adge, @soul, @Former-Member, @PeppiPatty, @Appleblossom, @Faith-and-Hope, @Determined, @Former-Member

going to bed , sending you all hugs for tonight HeartHeart

Mr shaz is verrryyyyyy anxious tonight 

Goodnight @Shaz51 I'm going to bed soon too.

Other people's anxiety is difficult to be around - especially when they blame others for how they're feeling.

Hopefully Mr Shaz isn't doing that.

Adge

Twin is the same @Shaz51 hope you get a good night sleep.

Morning @Former-Member @Shaz51

Hope twins a little less anxious this morning.

Morning @Adge + anyone else around. 

Twin is the same @Shaz51 , ohhhh @Former-Member, how is mr darcy this morning

Thank you @Determined, @Former-Member, @Adge, @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope

his attitude this morning is a bit confusing , hard to explain so I am going to see what happens throughout the day xx

Mr D had a bad night - did not sleep well, woke at 1am crying. Not that you could tell this morning, he has been tackling things with his usual enthusiasm @Shaz51 - got brekky ready, did dishes, fed chooks, 2xloads washing and has now gone into town to run an errand and pick up a salad for lunch and veg for tea . I'm having trouble sorting the last of the papers ... yikes.

he has been tackling things with his usual enthusiasm -- must be something in the water @Former-Member, -- that is what it is--- here with Mr shaz but he is talking the whole time too , telling me things xx

@Shaz51  we press on 😀

Hi there @Shaz51.  Sorry for my recent lack of response.  I am trying to keep up with all my notifications, by reading them on my email, but just havent been on the Sane site for several days.

My Dad had a stroke and was taken to hospital on Monday, so you might say I have been somewhat preoccupied with that. And of course, it never rains but it pours.  At the same time my hubby has been getting progressively worse, both mobility and mental wise.  Spoke to oncology and they have brought forward his 3-monthly scans.  So thats happening today.  He's not in a great place, he gets claustrophobic with scans.  So I am doing my best to keep him calm and will be giving him a sedative soon.  On Drs orders.

But I am reading along and I do care.

Hi to everyone else as well, who I have not responded to.  My apologies, its not from lack of care I assure you.

Sherry Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance