Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

hellloooo @BlueBay my sister HeartHeart

Hello my beautiful sis @Shaz51

im starting to be paranoid snd its  really getting to me. 

@Zoe7 I’m thinking too much in my head. It’s nit good. I have to stop being paranoid. 

What are you feeling paranoid about @BlueBay It may help to write it down - sometimes actually seeing the words on the page (or screen) can help to take that step back and help.

@Shaz51@Zoe7 

i feel like an idiot. My doctor didn’t call back this morning. This afternoon I was getting pretty depressed and didn’t take my meds (I know I know) so I called again snd the nurse spoke to me for a few minutes. She said she will get my doctor to csll. He eventually called tonight 5 min before closing time. 

Now this is where I am paranoid. He didn’t csll me earlier because he wants me to cope myself. He wants me to do this on my own. See now I’m sngry. I kniw he was free this afternoon as he had no appts. Why didn’t he call me when I needed him. 

I know this is bad I can see it now after the fact. I feel I need to let him know about my thoughts. 

Snd then another thoughts thinking oh what does he care. He doesn’t care. I’m a bother to him.  

Oh my thoughts ...... 

See @Zoe7@Shaz51 why csn I see this now but not at the time. I feel so sngry eith myself. 

Don't be angry with yourself BB - you should be proud of yourself for reaching that conclusion on your own - in the heat of the moment your emotions took over but you were able to take a step back and look at it from the outside and that is real progress @BlueBay Well done BB Smiley Very Happy

Thankyou @Zoe7 now I need to not stsy sngry. 

Are you going to watch SBS tonight. There is a documentary on mental health.  It looks interesting. 

I will either watch it or record it to watch tomorrow @BlueBay I think it looks interesting too - lets see how the health professionals go in determining who has a mental illness and who doesn't.

Is that on tonight @BlueBay, @Zoe7, I might taped it xx

It is on over 2 weeks @Shaz51 - tonight and next week.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance