Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

hugs to you too @Sans911 HeartHeart

Morning @Sans911@Shaz51@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope

I’ve got a shocking headache 🤕 

i cried so much last night in bed that I am sure that’s the cause. 

I am not feeling well. I am not thinking. I still want out. I can’t get myself out of this spinning cycle. It’s like I’m in a dryer being tossed from one end to the other. 

Im not doing much tiday. It’s sunny I’ll do the washing. I would love to walk on the beach. Atm all I want to do is cry more. 

Where are all these tears coming from. 

I don’t know what else to say. 

Im laying in bed snd my bloody husband is trying to make the bed while I’m in it!!!! Is he for real??? I told him to go snd I’ll do it when i get up. Omg another day !!!!

ehere did I go wrong. What bad things have I done to deserve all this. Need to go I’m getting upset. I’m sorry guys. 

Morning @TAB forgot to tag you above. 

There's no need to be sorry to any of us @BlueBay

You're going through some really trying times. Can you get out for a walk on the beach today? It sounds like that's something that might help. And crying is okay too. It's a release of emotions. Hence the nasty headache. Try to top up on fuids today. And lots of self care too.

I don't believe you have done bad things. Most likely, someone or something has hurt you very deeply. But it also sounds like your depression has got to the lowest of the low. When do you see your GP again, and are they helpful? If so maybe book in to see them ASAP. The same goes for any other health professionals you see. You can't get out of this pit alone. Does you husband understand what's happening with you?

Getting up, getting out and going for a walk along the beach sounds like a good idea @BlueBay It is amazing how the fresh air on your face and sand under your feet can make you feel. Definitely would be a positive move for you this morning.

Thsnkyou @Zoe7@Sans911

I’m heading to the beach and hubby wants to come. Sometimes I just want to be in my own but he won’t let me. 😡 

So I’ll go and walk in my own zone ❤️. Prob catch up with my d and Ayla later on. I think she is staying over tonight. 

I will chst later. 

So pleased you are going to go for a walk on the beach BB. I hope you do have Ayla tonight - will be a great distraction for you @BlueBay Heart

Hugs @BlueBay ..... looking forward to hearing how the beach was this morning .....

💙🐚💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7@Sans911@Shaz51

beach walk done  

washing done snd our drying

cleaned and mopped bathroom snd toilets

Drinking heaps of water to help with my headache

the water is calm and beautiful - wish my mind was like thst 😊

haf to go to Telstra to sort out next bill. Of course I had to go in snd do thst 😡

home niw sitting outside in my iwn while hubby washing cars 

waiting fir my d and Ayla to come over. We are taking Ayla to the beach. 

Chat again soon. Xxxxx

So very well done @BlueBay It sounds like you are having a really good day with somenig things done Smiley Very Happy

So pleased you and your daughter are taking Ayla to the beach - that will be a lovely outing for you all. 

I have managed to tidy the kitchen, plant my new rose bush and move a couple of plants. Now waiting for my sister to bring around her dog and then mayhem will descend for a little while until he settles.

Hope you have a wonderful afternoon BB Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance