Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Everything  and nothing at the same time 😞  i dont really have anything specific doesn't  really feel like it matters though. Bit sick of myself and my problems too @Sans911 

You know it matters sweetheart, otherwise you wouldn't have posted here. I understand that 'sick of myself & my problems' only too well. Is there anything you can do as distraction today, or are you too busy?

Right now I'm sick of how paralysed I am in not taking care of really important things. It doesn't end does it?

It doesnt feel like it matters but i dont want to push you away either. Stuck in that spot where i dont want to bother anyone esp with everything happening here atm but not wanting to shut you out. Its hard (or not hard) having someone care when i feel i dont deserve it and its not something  tjat happens offline. Im sorry im not sure if that makes much sense and hoping it doesnt come across as awful No, it doesnt seem to end. I know that you get it though im sorry you do. Doing important stuff is so hard to do sometimes. Adulting can really suck. Theres lots of stuff bothering me but i dont know anymor its just the same stuff. Its probably better to leave it at im over myself and my problems  for now. Cant even get myself to crochet the past few days just feel abit zoned out and boring. 

I got answers about my heart yesterday which was helpful and have a plan in place for it now (or trailing  atm)  but also have a tooth infection and alot of pain  so that probably isnt helping much atm either-i forgot to ask her about that since i was there for ages. 

My roles have increased again where i have kids in the morning and every arvo till 6 now too. Im watching  a movie with them atm. The day is ao badly dragging out though.

Have you been up to much? @Sans911 

73EEEC1A-6187-462C-9303-C9748BC16B8D.jpeg

@outlander 💙

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope  they are beautiful 💕

Hey @outlander. I was on Pinterest today pinning my feels away and found this one 

031fa1b82f6effd833b94365351e3e12.jpg

It made me think of you and I saved it for 'one day'. While it might not be totally relevant to your post above it did remind me of you so I'll share it anyway. 

Mega 💗

(Ps thanks for being there under the support button or with your 'my support button isn't working' thumbs up 👍. Your presence always feels like a gentle hug 🙂)

Im sorry everyone. 

That post was really heavy 😞

I cant see your  pic yet @CheerBear  but ill come back to respond when i can 

First point on it is "your feelings are valid" @outlander.

There is no need for sorries about heavy. Your feelings are valid ❤

I wrote a very long reply to your post @outlander but it's completely disappeared.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance