Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Appt or for leisure @outlander
Either way hope it's good 🙂

Hey @Snowie yeah I'm not too bad thanks. Just at home today organising for the business I'm helping set up.

Hope you are having a good day

All the appts for pop and then trying to fit mine arouns them and other responsibilities @@hamsolo01

Glad you have a day off from the kids @outlander 

Hopefully your headache doesn't get any worse.

@Snowie 💜
Ive got to go for abit but will be around in a few hrs if you want to catch up abit more.
Sending my love and lots if hugs ❣🌷🌷

Evening lil Sis @outlander. I was just coming to look for you. SNAP!!

Lol @Sans911 Evening sis
Hows the rest of your day been?

Fairly 'meh' kind of day. I nearly forgot that I had a shift at the op shop this afternoon. It wasn't a bad shift but a nasty altercation with a customer annoyed me a lot. They created a huge scene in front of lots of other customers and then left without buying anything. It looks like they might have stolen a pair of shoes and left their disgusting, grotty ones behind. I'm just annoyed they tried to portray me as ripping them off when they were trying to deceive me. Thankfully, the other customers understood.

@outlander

I also went to meditation tonight. I didn't want to go but made myself. Glad I did.

How's your day been?

Oh thats pretty :pile_of_poo: of that customer! Sounds like you handled it well though @Sans911 meditation tonight sounds like a nice way to end the day though.

Days been average but lapping it up as thurs friday and sat are abit busy. Its been a while but i had a panic attack earlier. Not to sure why ( could be anything though) it just came on very quickly and took ages to get back to normal. Feeling abit more tired now.

@Teej 👋💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance