Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

It was 30 here today but the next few days are raining @Sans911 and back to being low 20s or colder.

I hope the pain meds help enough to help you feel abit more comfy and able to sleep. Maybe you could get a few instant heatpacks so you dont havr to get up once your in bed?

Do you have much on t tomorrow?

I've got an appt at the hospital with the Plastics Surgeon to check on my wounds. It's mid morning so mum will come with me and we'll take public transport. After that we'll go into the city for a look around, have lunch and come home.

What about you @outlander? What's on your agenda?

That sounds like a nice day @Sans911 hope All goes well with the plastic surgeon. I like how you can 'explore' your city. I pretty much live in mine so i dont have to travel, its rather boring here.

I have my nurse and need to make a few calls and emails and do client horses. Other then that not really much.

I have finally got some good news to share. the loan I applied for has finally been approved 🙂 2 weeks of anxious waiting is over and I can feel quite abit of relief that I can afford these things now too.

@Sans911 @Zoe7 @Maggie @CheerBear @Gazza75 @Snowie  and all who have been following along too

Great news @outlander! Hope that feeling of relief helps ❤
Former-Member
Not applicable

Family don’t like me looking dopey on meds, so I don’t take them and pace around the house non stop all day. What a life!  Hope everyone else is coping ok

Awesome news @outlander ❣️ Woo-hoo ....

Hi across the city @Sans911 👋💕 .... I hope your appointment and your day is going well .... 😘

💜🌷 @CheerBear 

💐 @Former-Member .... that sounds really rough.  If you need the meds, maybe your family just have to suck it up a bit ?  Is there someone in your medical team that can talk to them and help them see what it is that you need, and you are the one who needs to be supported here ? 🤨

Former-Member
Not applicable

I know right, I’m going to go ahead and take one Mum said it was fine already but it reminds dad of a bad time in my life. He’s a doctor as well, so he thinks he knows best. Thanks for listening; I think I’m the problem
Here as well

Nice one @outlander
Glad to hear you got the loan you needed.

Hey also @Former-Member
Are you new here?
Former-Member
Not applicable

On earth and these forums;yes
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance