Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Im okish @CheerBear
I think ill be ok to maybe post today about what ia happening. Im not entirely sure as yet though.

How are you? Do you havw much on today? 🦄

Hey @outlander
Hope you have a good day today

Take your time @outlander and share only if it's helpful for you I think ❤ We're all here, knowing it's tough either way.

I'm good this morning thanks. I have a kid free one 🎉 Happy dance big time! I'm off to my gig soon as I picked up an extra shift. Then spotlight probably as there is some cotton yarn on sale 😁

You too @CheerBear
🙂

You three @MDT  😁👍😊

🙂 @CheerBear

@CheerBear @outlander

Thank you for the message. I'm just on my way to the hospital now.

Sending lots of love and best wishes @Sans911 💕

Thank you @MDT you too

Thank you @CheerBear its something im struggling to come to terms with but its been to hard to talk about.

I forgot your kids were on holidays now. Friday is the last day for here unfortunately 😏
I know you like your gig so thats good to hear and even better that spotlight has a sale! I didnt know that i may need to have a look too. They may have the yarn im using for my starburst project..

More love to you @Sans911 , by the bucketload. Hope it goes smoothly and helps  ❤

Maybe you don't need to talk about it @outlander, and you definitely don't have to push yourself to talk about it. Sounds big and hard. I hope you're able to go gently while you process everything.

Will you have your sisters much over the holidays? Gig is usually good so I'm looking forward to it. Spotlight is always great so I'm really looking forward to that. There's always something on sale and the cotton I have a bit of but not enough of is one of those things right now 🙂 I haven't finished a cotton project from memory so it will be nice to have one. How's the starburst going?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you Li'l One @outlander  ... 💕

Hi also to @CheerBear @Sans911 @Maggie @MDT  

Sherry 

Image result for thinking of you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance