Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@saturnzoonHeartWoman Happyxo  🙂 <><<

Please don't stop encouraging & praying, for us all, I believe that ABBA Father (GOD) is using you in a Mighty way! Amen! 🙂

I am so Blessed by all that you post, you are a real JOY, to me personally. Your heart is amazing, when GOD tells us in HIS Word (The Truth) that HE made us in, HIS Image (HIS Heart) He sure wasn't wrong. HE also tells us that we are- HIS Masterpiece,-A Jewel in HIS Crown,-Fearfully, & Wonderfully, Made,-Perfect In HIS Eyes,-Plus many more Precious Truths, in HIS Word.

I sincerely see You,  🙂  please continue, I will be sad if you stop, & I believe others will also. Thank you for all you post, you are meant to be an, Encourager, & Prayer Warrior, I believe, & I appreciate, & Love You Very Much!HeartWoman Happy

GOD BLESS You & Your Precious Family Always!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xoxoxoxo   🙂   <><<

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Please ABBA Father, help me, & heal me. I am so unwell at the moment, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I am over stressed, & this Virus is depressing my body. I am having so many warped dreams of a nite lately. These dreams are running my nerves system down, & making me think that I am crazy. I feel like I am running on empty. I am seriously concerned for my health at the moment.

I trust in YOU ABBA Father, to help me & give me rest, peace, & to be safe, & have company when needed.

Thank you for hearing my prayer, & answering it.

In JESUS Mighty name!

Amen & Amen!<><<

@saturnzoon @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Adge

@Former-Member  is it possible to check in with one of your treating team -GP or therapist might be a good starting point.

PS Continuing in prayer for you too

I will see my GP, I may need more AntiBiotics?  Thank you for your prayer support, & care, I love you very much!Heart

GOD Bless You @Former-Member

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂   <><< Heart

@Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member @outlander @Former-Member @Hope4me @eudemonism @greenpea

@Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @enigma @Sophia1 @Heavenbound @Adge

@CheerBear @Former-Member @Holly24 @oceangirl For a  very special friendFor a very special friend

Lord I pray that you will help everyone on SF and grateful, that you hear our cries

20181008_153838.png

In Jesus's precious name we pray 

Amen

@saturnzoonHeartWoman Happy xoxoxo

Very Powerful, prayer there!!

I agree in, JESUS Mighty Name!

Amen & Amen! <><<  Heart

Dearest Bella;

Sharing prayers with God for your speedy recovery and peaceful slumber.

Thinking of you...prayer emoji.gif

praying for you.jpeg

Hope Heart 

@Former-Member

@Hope4meHeartWoman Happyxoxo

GOD Bless Your Heart, my lovely friend. Thank you so much, from my heart, to your heart!

I believe, & I receive!

I Love You!

Bella XO  🙂   <><<Heart

I wish you all healing.

Especially

@Former-Member @Hope4me @saturnzoon

@Former-Member @Shaz51

stfrancis.jpgmadonna-of-the-goldfinch.jpg

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance