Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

She has left @LFS

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Why @outlander. She loves it on here she wouldn't of just left?.

Unfortunately she has left, she let me know this afternoon @LFS The mods and managers arent able to tell you why shes left but did have her reasons. Maybe she will come back until then all we are able to do is keep her in our prayers, and send well wishes.

@outlander I think I know why. @Former-Member @Community I'm not happy about this. Let @Bella come back on the forums. I'm not offended at all at what she said.

Hi @LFS

I just wanted to point you in the direction of this post which explains a bit about her reasons for leaving: https://saneforums.org/t5/Something-s-not-right/I-am-Overwhelmed-amp-Traumatised-I-need-your-support...

Thsts sad to hear @outlander but msybe she needs time away for a while. Let’s hopr she will come. She will be missed. 

thanks for making that link @Acacia

@LFS if you look at that thread that Acacia linked it might provide answers for you.

@LFS please feel free to email team@saneforums.org if you have any questions or need clarification about anything.

Gracious heavenly father, I bring to you our sister Bella, we will miss her here but know that she remains firmly in your care.

I pray that  @LFS will continue to turn to you for strength to resist unhealthy pathways and that he will turn to those who will lift him up.

Father, I thank you that as we allow you to work in our lives that you can help us grow. 

Amen

Please continue to put in prayer requests

@Shaz51 @saturnzoon @outlander @eudemonism @Former-Member @Leventia @BlueBay @Adge

https://youtu.be/oZvKJl1kK8g

@Former-Member@Acacia@outlander

@BlueBay@LFS

I'm not sure what's going on. Often i think I'd be better off without the internet all together. But dealing with life and how I'm feeling seems to hard. So i log on.. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance