Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

47B32788-EC71-4B89-9763-3EF0B3214740.jpeg

@Maggie .... πŸ’™πŸ’– .... thank you.  Hugs 🌹

Morning to anyone else around .... πŸ‘‹β˜•οΈ .... heading into online class soon.

240FBB6B-DB03-4315-9B56-9E9E9908221A.jpeg

πŸ’šπŸŒ·πŸ¦‹ ..... missing you @Zoe7, but understanding too that your absence from the forums is self-care.  I hope you have a lovely day today Hon.

May you have a great day, Maggie and all
the best from Bimby2.

Beautiful flowers. Have a great day and all
good wishes coming your way. Bimby2.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of all my Far and Away forum friends today .. both present and currently absent.  Your absence seems to be really hitting me hard these past couple of days  @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Sans911  But I fully understand your need to be elsewhere, or not here, for the time being.  That doesnt make me miss any of you any less however.  Looking forward to when you feel able to return from your respective far and away places.  πŸŒΊπŸ˜”πŸ’•

Hello also to others here this morning @Maggie @outlander @Former-Member @outlander @Snowie @Molliex @CheerBear @BlueBay @greenpea @Owlunar @Bimby2  and others passing through.  I hope your day is a good one.

Sherry 🌸😊

Image result for to my far and away friends

Former-Member
Not applicable

tenor (2).gif

Thinking of you all here πŸ’™

Hi @Former-Member @Former-Memberand anybody else around .....

Taking a study break at the moment.  Its overcast here today, but not actually raining.  D3 is coming to visit soon.  

@Zoe7  β€οΈπŸ¦‹ @Sans911 @Snowie @outlander @Maggie 

Hi @Former-Member 

I got lucky with yesterday's sunrise - I call it St. Patrick's Dawn - I have a lot of Irish in me so even though I don't wear green clothes - the green came out well in this photo

Dec

St Patrick's DawnSt Patrick's Dawn

Hi @Former-Member 

I am definitely tripping over my own fingers today - it must be time for a coffee

I meant to post this on the Far and Away thread - yes - I think I have it right this time

Dec

Hi @Former-Member 

I just checked to see if @Zoe7  had signed in today - I read your message last night - I did not realise there were two threads for "Am not Coping" and "Not Coping" so thanks for setting me straight on that

And @Zoe7 - you are very much loved here and greatly missed and I hope you are okay and maybe just dealing with school going back or taking time for self-care - thinking of you

Dec

Hi @Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Shaz51 @MDT @Snowie @greenpea @TAB @Zoe7 

How are you? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @oceangirl .... its a while since I've seen you around.  But there again I was offline for a while too.  Anyway its nice to see you here now. 😊

@Faith-and-Hope ... sounds like its all go at your place ... study and everything else.  A visit from D3 is a good thing in that it will force you to take a short break.  Definitely a good thing, and something to enjoy.  πŸ’•

@Owlunar ... I'm still waiting to see your sunrise from yesterday.  Will keep checking back to see.  🌺

Sherry 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance