Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I hope so @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

Goodnight @Shaz51 Heart

@Faith-and-Hope I feel so disconnected from everyone. I know you are trying to make that less so for me but I am struggling Hon and can't change that tonight. Please know I am very much with you as you are with me and that will not change. Do what you need to do to look after yourself whether that be visual diary work, walking, the coffee shop or other self-care. I care deeply for you and wish you only the best in every aspect of your life. All my love and huge hugs for you sweetheart Heart

Take the time you need for yourself @Zoe7.  

Wr crossed posts the other day.  I was so gobsmacked I didn’t know what to do, so responded with compassion to try to stop it there and give time and space for you to respond.  I think your answer came in before mine did.

The events of last year here showed me how quickly things can escalate, and I didn’t want to provoke any more, knowing how damaging the situation was already.

i am glad to see you have found your voice and expressed what you needed to, and I hope it starts a recovery process, but totally not okay ..... I hear you and wish I knew how to help you.

I will be here any time you feel able to respond, and a “support” here and there will let me know you are managing.

Hugs and hugs, and please keep taking care of you.

B615D7C5-C868-4B42-9A19-A54D08AD6EAA.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope 

👍💖👏

@Zoe7  You are not disconnected from us at all. I totally respect all you’ve written today. I can imagine you are feeling like a battering ram at the moment. Please remember that we all really do love and care for you. It’s just been a full on few days on the forum, and you didn’t do anything to cause it. Keep going with the goals you were working on. You’ve still got this, we are all just going through some turbulence. It will pass. 

451D557E-CF6C-4DEC-96E8-4DE32F8DFD7E.jpeg

💜🤗

@Zoe7  I just read the anc post. I’m so sorry, I posted mine before I read yours. Please look after you. 

I just want to add that I love the things you have posted around the forums today too @Zoe7 ..... with the same care, concern and support that you always have.  At our end it hasn’t come across any differently, but it is what you are feeling inside that is so important to acknowledge, reflect on, and nurture.  

Please keep building on your successes and feel the love of those you are working with now.  

💚💐💕💚💐💕💚🦋💐💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  @Teej @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Shaz51 Heart

Please keep building on your successes and feel the love of those you are working with now. @Zoe7 , I agree with @Faith-and-Hope xx

Hello @oceangirl , @Teej , @Former-Member Heart

@Faith-and-Hope, yes a bit tired but happy ( but been home 2 days and can feel the vibes are back as before )

I would like to jump over this and get me back again , not sure how

but i think it could go back into the same as before

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance