Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

How r u ?

@Shaz51  I’m hoping that Mr Rocker and me can visit Mr Buddha but tonight, he’s been having fun watching the footy. 

iv been sewing and still buggered from a little bit of exercise at the gym. My personal physiotherapist said it was okay I was so knackered because I haven’t exercised for 6 weeks. 3538.jpeg3561.jpeg 

hey there @Shaz51  🙂🌺💜

Im so sorry for the delay, things have been a bit busy here..

How are you today? I hope the new diagnosis is starting to settle for you guys, and Mr Shaz is doing ok.

Do you have any plans for the weekend? 😎

Hey there @PeppyPatti 🙂💜

Thanks for sharing 🤗💜🌺

I think youre right regarding the riches of life.. having riches of the soul brings us things that I dont think any other thing in life can bring 🙂

Hello @PinkFlamingo 😊

I can see why my husband has been undiagnosed ASD 

He would be happy to be diagnosed with something after all the past diagnosis 

Reading about it and my mind says yes I can see it all now 

Love to ask his older sister about it but not his mum though but i will leave that with him to tell anyone 

Had a video link with a psychologist this afternoon and Mr shaz is unsatisfied,  I afraid to say 

We were going to have a weekend away this weekend but cyclone 🌀 meagan decided to deliver lots of rain so we cancelled the weekend 

How about you for this weekend 

@Faith-and-Hope , @PeppyPatti , @tyme , @Healandlove , @Adge , @Oaktree , @Snowie , @Jynx , @Krishna 

hey there @Shaz51 💜

Sounds like there's been a long road to get to this point for Mr Shaz and this new diagnosis 💜🌺

From what youve mentioned below, this diagnosis seems to have a better 'fit' (for want of a better word) to his symptoms? 🙂

Im sorry to hear Mr Shaz is unsatisfied with the psychologist, I hope that over time he can start to have a bit more comfort within himself (no matter what path he ends up following) 🌺

Thats a really nice and wise thing to do in leaving sharing any diagnostic news to Mr Shaz to share..full support and props to you 🙂💜

I am sorry to hear the weekend trip was cancelled due to the cyclone - I hope you can rebook for another time soon? 

This weekend here is full of fun and adventure...Im studying, and doing laundry! 😉🌺

Yes @PinkFlamingo , I have rebooked for a few weeks time 

Sounds good My friend xxx 

I will be doing laundry 🙃 too 

And also sending family genealogy information to my cousin ❤️ 

On one line I have got back to the 1500's

Was very involved before I got married 

What hobbies have you done @PinkFlamingo 

that sounds nice @Shaz51 🙂

The chores never end, do they! 😉🌺

wow, the genealogy stuff sounds super interesting - and that is amazing to trace so far back in time! wonderful 😊

Hobbies I have are sewing, and repairing things around the house when I can 🙂

Hi @PinkFlamingo Your line about "Us porcelain throne frequent flyers gotta stick together" really cracked me up....

Would be hilariously funny, if it wasn't so unpleasant having to go often or in such a hurry.

Was a tough week Re: Length of Work days, & amount of driving between Gardening Clients.

Cannot manage or use Text-Based means of Communication well or at all (including emails + sms) when this fatigued & or with increased Dissociation.

As my daily fatigue due to Complex PTSD + Sleep Apnea etc is a constant thing -

There seems no effective way to reduce this, other than limiting Work hours & driving, plus having rests during the day - Which I cannot do, whilst at work.

I've been on Stimulant Medication (for Fatigue) for 17 years.

DES Jobsearch provider put horrendous pressure on me whilst at work, doing gardening for clients - To make myself immediately unavailable to work for my current employer.

For the benefit of a different organisation/ employer -

Because that organisation had just lost a Retail Staff member with no notice - & had done a deal with the DES Jobsearch Provider, to start me on an immediate 2 Week Job Trial, using me as the replacement staff member.

There was no consideration given Re: The damage to my Work Record/ Reputation, by making me unavailable to work (next week) for my current employer, having already been rostered on to work for next week.

I have not had Nestle Resource or any of those other Nutritional drinks for about 9 years - In the meantime I had completely forgotten how to get hold of them, or where to buy them.

So I've been limited to Up & Go Drinks, as the only Brand that I can easily get hold of - Even though it's nowhere near as good.

Nestle Resource tastes really nice, so I would be more inclined to drink (use) that.

Dairy based drinks seem to give me some allergy issues, as well going straight through me - & not staying down long enough to be properly absorbed.

Thanks for your thought - That was a long Essay that you wrote

Are Digestive Enzymes the same as Probiotics?

Or are they different?

I've been taking daily Probiotics for 9 & 1/2 years - Ever since my 1st Bowel Surgery, & when I had a Stoma & a Bag (Illeostomy)(Bowel Disconnected).

They eventually improved my Digestion quite a bit, after taking them for several years.

Thanks.

Adge🙂

Hey there @Adge 😊🌺

I should then add the rest of that quote, which is: "...instead of sticking to the bowl..!" 😁🙌

sorry - crass, and totally uncalled for 'toilet' humour! 😉🌺

On a serious note though, what youre going through is just awful regarding the DES Jobsearch provider..would you like to make a complaint and see what happens? I know its not at all easy to do, because it takes energy over and above what youre currently going through...and Im sorry if it feels I am putting pressure - please know that is not my intention; Im just appalled they are doing this to you, and a complaint may start the ball rolling to getting them to act ethically towards you 🌺

Do you have treatment for your sleep apnoea? please feel free to not answer if you aren't comfortable..I know that can lead to significant daytime fatigue and impact on the body in terms of organ health 💜

I hope the information about how to obtain Resource/Fresubin/Fortijuce was helpful, and you can get access asap to these non-dairy products. Otherwise, they can be purchased without a prescription, and registration for nutritional supplementation, however they end up being quite expensive unfortunately.

Digestive enzymes (exocrine enzymes that are released by the pancreas into the food as it passes into the small intestine, which help break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins so they can be absorbed later on in the bowel, from what I can remember) are different to probiotics ('good' bacteria for the lower digestive tract)🙂

There is one 'good' bacteria in the lining of the digestive tract called akkermansia Akkermansia in the digestive tract  which helps with gut wall integrity by positively influencing the mucous cells to produce a healthy lining of mucous - a huge factor in preventing irritation to the bowel inner lining, from what I can understand (feel free to have a read and see what you think 🙂). 

I hope its interesting 🌺

Take good care Adge, and I hope these Job providers really sort themselves out soon xx

I love your thoughts @Shaz51 

It's great how you communicate with MrShaz

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance