Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: My big news... I think????

@Powderfinger  The chains are looking good.

I hope you get a feeling of satisfaction after all the work you put in.

Take care today. ❣️❣️

I think you are ridiculously clever @Powderfinger . I am excited to see them finished, go you!!!!!

So much patience that I could only wish to have. Well done hun.

I am sorry things are tough but the fact that you have got up off the horse and got the chairs done is testament to what a warrior you are. Super dooper proud of you.

💪✔️🤗💞

Hello also to @Gwynn @SJT63 @Maggie  👋💐🌼🌺🙂

@Powderfinger 

WOW they will be amazing. Do you find the creative process therapeutic? Sewing is my happy place where my thoughts are focused on the task and not my effed up life.

I hope working on your projects gives you respite from your racing mind.

Much love

S x

@Anastasia 💕💕💕 You leave the loveliest messages. I hope there is light in today for you. You’re a dear one. ❣️❣️❣️

@SJT63  Loved the reason for the sewing. 👍👍👍👍 That’s why I paint. You gave me a big smile. I hope you can sew today. 💙💙

Thank you @Maggie as are you 💞

Haha yes, @SJT63 I love it. Effed up lives I can so relate. I am smiling along with Maggie and I am sure @Powderfinger will to once seen 😁

It's Friday so I am excited to get a break from he office and hopefully and I say that crossing everything some down time.

Take care everyone 👋🙏🤗🌺🌼💐

@Gwynn 

@Powderfinger , the chairs look amazing!!! Congratulations on your hard work!

@Maggie 

They are starting to take shape now finally. I'll post some pics of today. I think they are looking good and I'm satisfied with my work on them. 

I don't recall my days anymore. I just plod through them. 

I hope you are ok. Sending love. X

@SJT63 

Thank you. Hard to say at the moment if I'm finding it therapeutic. It does keep my mind off things sometimes. I know there are things just not right about me at the moment. 

My mind is still quite racy at times. I'm under less pressure to get the job done which is great. 

I hope you get to do more sewing. 

Sending you love. X

@Anastasia 

Thank you. I appreciate it. I've done a very good job, considering I've not done it before. I've worked in a couple of trades, so I guess it comes in handy. You are always very encouraging. It's lovely. 

You definitely need a tonne of patience with these things specifically. 

I know that doing the chairs at the moment is what is saving my life. I can't say I'm sane at the moment and am probably not going to be the same old me. I'm just filled with deep sadness, hurt and am in a deep depression. I can't stay in bed because of my thoughts so just try to stay busy. It's all still there. 

Thank you for your sweet message. I hope you are ok and things are ok. 

Sending love. X

@Gwynn 

Thank you very much. Much appreciated. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance