Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

HelloKitty1981
Peer Guide

Seems like so many celebrities on tour in Australia right now?

I don't remember when so many celebrities have hit Australia to perform their shows so close to each other and it's only February.  Must be their quite time for them back home in the USA.

So far from memory we have had Pink, Taylor Swift, Blink 182, Harry Styles. Who else?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Seems like so many celebrities on tour in Australia right now?

I don't actually pay attention. I'm hoping others may know 🙂

Still trying to get Taylor Swift tickets!

@HelloKitty1981 ,I wonder if it's because it's our summer that they all come and perform here in that period? 

I'm seeing two Australian acts in May where I live which was enough of a coincidence for me... 

Would you have liked to see any of these people? 

@Jasper_123 we seem to be spoilt for choice this year in regard to big name music acts coming to Australia. Pink always puts on a great show but I got to see her last time she was here.

Would have loved to have seen Taylor Swift because her show from everything I have seen on the internet was just amazing and being in the crowd of that size. 

So many people tried, I only wished she had scheduled more dates but when you are doing a 3 hour show back to back over a few days I can understand why you would be to rest and recover.

Also the fact she is doing a world tour and trying to slot in more days and times on a tight timeline.

The booking online was a major stuff up when they already had issues in the usa before it came to Australia.

I would have liked to seen her just once to say that I had seen her in concert.

Normally I dont except so many music artists in Sydney touring at the same time, it's like who do I go see and how much am I able to spend on tickets, and can I actually get a ticket.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance