Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TABs haha! He is basically a vegan and wouldn't be seen in maccas if his life depended on it. You know TABs I have been meaning to ask ... I have this impression that you live in a far outback town with a couple of shops and a red dirt road. Is that right? Or is it more of a city scape?

@TAB I don't mean that bad I just think of you as our crocodile dundee :wrangling crocs and buffaloos and driving mining trucks.

TAB
Senior Contributor

More city/ghetto ok my part of it @greenpea lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

You’re funny @greenpea yeah ok crocodile Tab lol nah no truck driving just stupid welding etc lol and no crocs here lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

Omg gp hope you’re not near Gladstone starting to sound familiar lol @greenpea

@TAB Hahahaha!! Crocodile TAB that is too cute 😄 I really did think that you drove one of those big trucks lol. brb

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hmm no re big trucks I do drive normal ones sometimes tho @greenpea

@TAB driving trucks is great I think. TABs I am off to have a shower. I might be on a bit later if not I will 'see' you during the week hopefully :). Have a nice night.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok you too kittykat @greenpea lol

@TABs Good morning TABs 😄 hoping you slept great. I did so I don't know why I am up at 4.15 :o. Will have a coffee and some toast and hopefully fall back to sleep again. What have you go on today? Will you be visiting the pool? I have my mental health nurse visiting and we will be off on 'adventures'. Hope to see you around. Have a great day. gp xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance