Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Yes have salts @greenpea plus kakadu plum stuff well makes bubbles and found it gets rid of chlorine stink lol bbl 😀

@TAB the 'plum' stuff that is good to know. what is it called? I remember as a kid my hair would go green from the choline lol. 

@TAB will vaccumm the house and stuff 🙂 talk later then.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok am back @greenpea lol near fell asleep re bath prob good re relaxation is your house vacuumed now? 😸

@TAB Lol have done one room that is enough :). Could be rain here !!:P

TAB
Senior Contributor

Wish it would rain here. Stifling outside ok wind has dropped @greenpea may try tv again

@TABit is humid here but cool and there are big black clouds coming over so yes I think rain is coming :P. I am sitting here thinking what am I going to make my son for dinner tonight? What are you going to cook for dinner?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hmm no idea re me no food in house got a can of soup this morning ate w leftover bbq chook will have to get to shops again well once decide on something semi nice/sensible @greenpea

@TAB My son2 is really fussy .... I might just wait until he comes out and stands hovering by me and ask him then. It is tricky as autistic people are just so dam fussy.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Lol @greenpea re hovering take him to macas lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance