Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Glisten 

Western Bulldogs

Sometimes that's more than enough

TAB
Senior Contributor

about to go home from bigtown @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, well done re trip yo big town. Just got home. Think hibernate rest of the day.

Hi @StuF ... Go Swans tonight against the Bullies.  Swans have been going great guns with some of their young stars really shining.  So good to see.  Only loss against a bottom team.  Always a danger for the swans, the low ranking teams.  Just hope they can maintain the momentum through the season and into the finals.  Would so love to see another premiership come the Swans way!

TAB
Senior Contributor

I just beat the train here so didnt have to wait for it @Meowmy . there was another train here in town parked up waiting for other one to go through.

Hibernating good so long as not sad Meowso .. got most things here without looking at list. Realised havent eaten, will eat something then tv and bed think

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good re walk by river @Emelia8  enjoy

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Glisten  done my 60k round trip for better shopping experience over 1 horse town lol. got my click and collect 50% off oil at Repco, so now have  like 60,000 ks worth of oil , but will use it in under 30,000, poss closer to 15,000, as bought good oil cheap on special over last 12mths, so will change it myself inbetween getting car serviced. Not much on for rest of day, think nap o'clock soon.

Which AI do you use @SmilingGecko 

The free google Gemini AI needs me to ask in a wrong way because it writes that astrology is not good ( my words ) 

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-07.jpg

@TAB hey tabby, sounds you achieved a lot re trip to big town. Had a bit of nap. Not eaten here either. Ha. Hope the afternoon will be nice for us all.🤩

More power to you @TAB 

I’m feeling a bit average. Might be nap time for me.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance