Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

My brother @Jacques doing alright mate,how you been?

that is so awesome to hear @Bill16 , im doing really well mate, just about to start on the kitchen, will be starting on Friday, a bit excited and absolutely terrified, lol. 

You've got the smarts mate @Jacques I reckon you will knock it out of the park 

You've got the time @Jacques slow and steady,and measure twice and cut once mate

you are right mate, just need to tell the negtive thoughts where to go and be proud of what i do. hey do you have far to go to pickup the new truck with your brother @Bill16 ?

I'd have to look on the map mate @Jacques but yeah,she is gonna be a long trip ,we are taking his Hilux over with all the necessary tools,he has got a CB in the ute and will have a hand held in the truck, we will be a little convoy 

that sounds so cool @Bill16 you make sure you both stay safe and take your time.

@Bill16 @TAB @Jacques @Meowmy @StuF @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @Glisten 

Hey guys,

I was just chatting to my son. He is 28 and he was not very academic at school. However, he is very smart and creative. He is a chef. He just told me something I don’t know. When I fact checked it on google he was right. You don’t have to be autistic to be a savant. 

IMG_7650.jpeg

Yeah slow and steady will win the race @Jacques I'm looking forward to it, anytime I spend with my brother is a good time 

i agree @Oaktree some people can be so tallented when they find there passion. wow your son is a chef, i was training to be one when i was 16 but i didn't make it past first year.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance