Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're safely home..

Hey @SmilingGecko 

Hope your treatment goes well

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Are you safely home?

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, hours ago @Meowmy  even had a nap since got back. Cat came to eat ,slept on lounge for like 30 mins

@TAB hey tabby, glad you're safe and home and caught up cat. Think don't need to worry about what happened at course.I think in professional work,people like to put people in humble position. Probably okay if not take it personal

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, getting some subtle put-downs from lecturer , not sure what I said now. but just feeling awakward basically @Meowmy  we were doing homework in class , just was dristracting people talking and things taking forever ,and people seemed to get it and I didnt and felt stupid

Hello @TAB sorry to hear about personality clash with lecturer.  How much longer do you need to finish that course? I know how hard it must be not to get along with someone. They were trying to weed people out of the uni I attended who did not abide by their liberalist far right wing philosophies. It could be an internal thing to oust people. I'm sorry this is happening but i do know that the Dean at my uni used to cherry pick people 

TAB
Senior Contributor

its very minor @SmilingGecko bit surprising it exists at all, but guess I got under his guard somehow re image he projects to the World, maybe its not even intentional , dunno

@TAB hey tabby, if he is making subtle putdowns than he probably is well meaning to make you improve more. People who are nasty ,do it out right. You can always ask for his help if you didn’t understand too well. There is always good and bad sessions. As long as we persist, it will be okay ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, no, its about who I am and what I do, not self improvement 

@Meowmy  he has a dig cos of blue collar background. i am prob making too much of it, but he prob is too

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance