Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Glisten many chronic gamblers I've come across lead lives of futility and have nothing that feeds their soul.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy 

Have been watching a journalist who I consider is highly intelligent and can reason with discernment and throw around concepts and ideas. I realised he takes no-otropics for brain performance. I did look into it a while back but the supps have caffeine and can raise blood sugar.

Found a Brain Performance audio from Sapien Medicine on you tube and people's cognition, memory and learning is considerably enhanced with it.  Great for ADHD too going by other peoples personal testimony. These audios from Sapien Medicine have changed my life. Can't praise this you tube channel enough especially when no-otropic supplements are inaccessible financially.  The supps are selling from $50-$100 and they dont even last a whole month!

@TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten  

G'day cool forum crew @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques have a bodacious day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

have a good one @Bill16 .

@Meowmy  physio was okay. tried to chop wood after tho and had to stop after harldy started, best to leave things few days after physio think

Do you reckon I would get into trouble over seas? @TAB 

Hello @TAB just do what you can. I know its hard.  i just pulled in the bins and am about to do blood laser have lunch now then go for another walk. My next plan is brain performance. Want to improve learning, memory and brainpower

Hello @SmilingGecko I was just wondering what sort of exercisers you do to enhance your brain power?

Congratulations Cool 😎 friends

We made it through another week.

@TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

IMG_3523.jpeg

Hey @Glisten 

Can't see the image yet, but yes, we made it!!!

Just home from Lifeline, about to smash some lunch. Later on heading into town for the footy. This will be the last (regular season) Swans game I will see this year. I will be away for the actual last game...

Here's hoping the boys turn up this week!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance