Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

Japan @Meowmy do it❣️
Overseas travel is an essential part of perspective.

My bestie of 36 years is hiking through Spain for 6 weeks.

There is nothing better than submerging yourself in other cultures.

It broadens humanity 🥰 G

G'day @Glisten are you and me going into the feature wood work together?

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're  okay.Just got home

TAB
Senior Contributor

just bored @Meowmy  getting cold. had nice left over roast for dinner  think go back to bed, was there most of day ,except wood splitting, study and tv, ha

@TAB hey tabby, well done re study and wood. Hope the evening will be kind to us. MI not too good at the moment. Think nap might calm it ha

@Bill16 you still have to buy yourself a house Bad Boy Bill.

(Thinks to self: I got to buy myself a place to live, after this lawyer sh!t show is over)

Did you see the measurements on that cross section 700mm to 1mtr. Who needs a serving platter a metre long?

@Bill16 I can think of worse people to do feature woodwork with.

😆 G

TAB
Senior Contributor

had another nap here @Meowmy  had tidy up in kitchen, cat finally moved on lol last seen in garden under tree, was appearring in house unannounced to get cool from floors (it has really thick coat) and was like 24 deg today.

re-did 1 assignment for 3rd time at least today, the questions are that vague , its like 7 dift questions in one they really want a black coffee cup then they add on what made out of , where from, hm mls, what shade of black and i finish it and and think oh have not answered supplentary question hidden under 'hint' how effing stupid are they .. then look at marking guide , the actual question, the 'hint' on what to include and none of them match ffs

think its going to be pretty much what it is already from this point....

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha you beat me @Meowmy  , Good Morning to you and to @Bill16 and @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good sleep. At work already. Having a coffee. Hope you're okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance