Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Used to be common in SA @greenpea look at lolly section in supermarket? There are upmarket ones too. Target or Kmart if not at supermarket or chocolate shops

Good evening Friday feasters.
I believe this will be my last feast for the year (unless I get one in before 2018). I'm off for a holiday. Lately I have been unsettled but tonight I am feeling a bit better 🙂
I have roast lamb, with tatoes and veg.
Happy to share it with you.

@MDT All the best with your travels Hamsolo01. You have exciting adventures ahead of you. Be safe and have fun!! Love greenpea xxx

Thanks @greenpea 🙂
I will be sure to take plenty of photos

@MDT Awesome!!!! I would love to see them when you post them. Fantastic 😄

It's Friday! Where shall we go this Friday? Cat Happy

Edit: @MDT hope your travels go well and you see lots of interesting things. 🙂

@thecolourblue@MDT I am easy where we go as long as the food is good and the people are friendly 😄

Those two things are guaranteed @greenpea nevermind about that 🙂
Thanks @thecolourblue 🙂

Hey @MDT just wanted to say I will miss you snd our chats at times. Wishing you a happy and safe holiday. Xx❤️

Hi All, 

Really wanted to be a part of the feast tonight, really wanted to spend time with friends. 

I've had a headache for the last 12 days and painkillers aren't really doing much for it. Had a migraine on Wednesday, and feel like there's another one coming... 

Gonna take some stronger painkillers and hope I can keep them down long enough to sleep off the headache for a bit...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance