Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

omg thats no good @StuF yes I can understand why you are getting annoyed with it not being able to have solid food. @Meowmy is right you can't go past traditional supps for a virus. I've just put the bins out and checked out the council elections. I think it may be this weekend or sometime soon. I wondered if its compulsory to vote like state and federal elections. I know people might think its apathetic but I just couldn't be bothered voting

@StuF very good StuF. Pray for speedy complete recovery

@SmilingGecko  The food thing is a bit annoying, but no huge drama. Been good weather for soups anyway! lol

But anyway, I'm definitely improving, just pretty slowly. Will get there.

You'd better check re the election. Council elections are compulsory voting in NSW - we had them recently - but @TAB  pointed out to me that they are not in all states/territories

Thanks @Meowmy 

How are you faring today anyway?

Thats good you have lots of patience being saddled with all that. Soups sound like a good idea @StuF i'm sorry you have to put up with all this. Has your GP guided you on supps? Don't know if they can recommend anything as what GP's can say is becomming more and more restrictive now due to the WHO. 

Checked council elections on my local council website and they are later this month. You can post your ballot so I'll just pick someone who is more invested in ageing as its a young area and they cater too much to youth and not enough to ageing and mental health. Might go with an Indian dude, seems to be interested in this stuff. But the whole thing seems like a major inconvenience and a joke if you don't mind me saying based on what has been going on since I moved here and I wized up to this council. Makes you wonder lol. 

Yeah @SmilingGecko  - postal vote is the way to go I reckon. I didn't organised in time for mine, but it takes the apathy out of the equation a bit lol

@StuF you’re better at covert plans than SG1 and my Axe Slayer senses never let me down 🎯
@TAB said: A girl from course got me a cake 🎂@StuF @Glisten  and yes. They sang happy Birthday 🎂 too lol

G

@StuF hey StuF, thanks for caring. Going well here. Enjoy the afternoon 

Hey @Glisten  - I think I'm missing something in translation..but it seems positive?

Certainly positive that @TAB  got the cake and the song 🙂

Excellent @Meowmy 

Avagoodone