Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Bored of it

That looks like another great game @MDT, do you have to work with natural disasters in that one?  

Nah @Ali11
Just about everything else though lol

There is a lot of mods you can install too. I have Sydney harbour Bridge and Flinders Street station in one of them.

Though my pc has been bugging up lately so I haven't played it.

Old hardware which can't get replaced til I have enough money

Oh wow, have you created mods yourself @MDT? Technology is always buggy - do you have a desktop or a laptop?

nah I can't create them @Ali11

Not skilled in that department.

I have a desktop. I'm not a fan of laptops because they are limited in what they can do. I like desktops most because I've had the one I use now for about 3 years and i got it for 200 bucks from my mate who is a tech whiz (well his dad is anyway)

Also, these days I am struggling to connect on the forums.

Struggling to connect as in your setup can't get on or connect to people on here @MDT? Desktop builds tend to be much gutsier for far cheaper and you can really customise with what you want (especially when you have a graphics intensive game like your city sims). 200 bucks is a great deal especially lasting 3 years, you'd be lucky to get that long with laptop these days!  

oh sorry @Ali11

I mean struggling to connect on here with other people

No need to be sorry @MDT, it could have been either one. Smiley Very Happy

That feeling of connection is important, especially when you want to open up and share with others, and we're sad to hear that you are struggling. You are such an active participant and great support to others. What do you think we all could do to help you feel supported here?  

I'll have to think about it @Ali11

Atm I'm a bit tired, but I will get back to you

So are u still a failure @MDT ? Ok do u have rules for self talk or what ?

Hey @MDT just wanted to say I feel for you and I'm sorry it's so hard atm.

It seems like you set the bar high for yourself. To me, getting a grad application in is progress. Getting dinner and cleaning up is progress. It seems like a lifetime ago when I finished uni. It was anything but a linear path to that point, or since for that matter. 

You're young, and I really believe that you are stronger than you know.

Take care man.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance