Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

@TAB talk to you when you can. i'm just going to make a few phone calls and start making lunch not had breakfast. 

I’m not sure @oceangirl It could be Monday or have a day off Monday and stay a few more days. I’d rather know tbh

Okay @oceangirl yes sometimes better with own company and sometimes company is a good distraction

hugs @oceangirl im so so happy you managed some sleep and you feel better today, sometimes it is good to talk ot others and or just vent.

i hav tried talking to people about what i suffer each and every day. i have found unless someone has experianced it they cna't truly understand. i try not to get upset when people don't understand, but it does hurt.

anyway i hope you have had a good day.

hugs

jacques

< 3 ❤️  @Jacques  How are you?  I had a nap this afternoon too. 

And thank you for listening to me. I am struggling with the constant fatigue, I am experiencing atm. I did get out today and did a few things. 

I can relate to your feelings of hurt from others. Keep being you- because we value your presence. 

I hope you had a good day too.

Hugs

OG

Hi @oceangirl 

Menopause is rough on people and some people have a worse battle than others - and accepting it can be hard because we might have people in our lives making light of it - or we are hard on ourselves when there is no need to be

I think I was lucky - I had hot flushes and itchy skin and these were controlled with HRT pellets and imo there is nothing wrong or weak about taking HRT - it helps us get through the tough years when our hormones give us a variety of problems - and I certainly understand - I think a lot of older women do

My mother was strange - in a lot of ways - but when I was having a hot flush she got on her highhorse and said menopause was nothing and she hadn't had any trouble but I certainly don't remember it that way. Her discomfort was all our fault - and we would be eating our dinner in the middle of winter with all the doors and windows open. She really needed help and in my memory she didn't have any and that was hard on her and everyone around her

What we need is someone to listen and we are certainly here for that - and we need to chat with a doctor or counsellor about our mood changes - that really helps

Well done with keeping on with your studies and exercise - that will certainly help - and all the best with your medication too - whatever you are needing for depression and hormones replacement

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance