Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Hi @Former-Member 

(Sigh) - I know what you mean about being stuffed-up - just his mother and what you know? What could you know? How would you know? I have been there

Actually - I really don't know your son's story right now - but I had a son with a story and I was stared at in a strange way and denied access to my son's psychiatrist - he was 16 by then and entitled to doctor/patient privacy yet I knew more than my son was saying and isn't that important? Of course - 

Yes - when we have kids women seem to get discounted - I felt like that a lot - what could I, would I, whatever - know - 

Please - don't let people put you down - and I know that is easier said than done - as mothers we are the most important because we count the most - we know the most - we have been there the most

It is discouraging though

Sending my best thoughts

Dec

@Former-Member  Izzy you have always been here for me I am here for you sweetheart. Love always peaxxHeart

Dear @Former-Member 

Sorry its another one of those days!  But very happy to hear you are safe.  I love you too, and will always support you to the best of my ability.  Sending love and a gentle hug in the hope that you will not feel so alone.

Emelia 💞🤗

@Former-Member 👂🤗🙏💕

Hello @Lee82 

Thank you for your message beautiful girl.

Are you home. How are you?

I'm ok. I get my results tomorrow. I feel so much better having taken it easy and pain meds. Crossing fingers for tomorrow. Love you 💗

@Former-Member You can only do what you can do Hon and should never feel any pressure to do anymore. It is important for you to look after you and if that means you connect with those that you know are the best support then that is what you need to do. Having any undue pressure placed on you from anyone is not at all what you need to add to the pressures you already have so do what is best for you Hon - you are enough and what you need and can realistically do with all that you are dealing with matters the most. Hugs and hugs and hugs sweetheart Heart

@Lee82 the above applies to you too Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member if I decide to stay, I'll be around if you'd like to chat. Once again I do apologise if I ever did or said anything wrong, it wasn't intentional. I don't recall but I guess I see your point. I asked mods to delete my account for good though, just in general, not you. I do care about you and I hope you're ok. I just came to this thread to check in with you, I shouldn't have asked if I did something wrong, yeah, I apologise.

I'm feeling really depressed and suicidal anyway (I'm safe), in general. So please don't attack me anyone.

And you have helped me, you haven't done anything wrong with me, I appreciate you trying to support me. I try to support you and others here too.

I'll leave you be. Again I'm sorry.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@tropicalsun the link says access denied for me

Hi @Former-Member ,

Let me look into it.

Cheers,

tropicalsun

Hi @Former-Member,

I sent you an email to explain what happened.

Feel free respond to the email when you get a chance.

Thank you,

tropicalsun

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance