Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

BellaGus
Casual Contributor

I dont feel right

I never planned this pregnancy. I have a baby on the way. I lost my best furry friend and I'm struggling to get over that. We've just got a puppy. And we are to be married in September. I'm getting quite stressed at work as its a new job. And I feel like no one is caring about me. Now I'm just being selfish and want all the attention. Is my mind just playing silly tricks on me...
4 REPLIES 4
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I dont feel right

Hi @BellaGus

Welcome to the forums 🙂

Wow, a baby on he way, no matter how its coming, or best time or not, i always think its a beautiful thing. Are you a little excited? How are you feeling?

Sounds like lots has changed in a short time for you 😞 and i would say wanting some comfort and nurturing from other people is ok! have you got some friends to talk to about things? a good gp who you can share some of your feelings with?

LJ

Hi BellaGus

Lola here, one of the moderators --- Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

An unplanned pregnancy and loss of your furry friend can lead to emotional distress and confusing feelings.  Which are all natural.  Good that you've come onto the forum where you will get wonderful support.  And I can see you have already received a response from LisaJane.

Once again welcome and I look forward to 'seeing' on the forum!

Regards

lola

I am excited but I don't think I've allowed myself time to heal and adjust. I feel like what I'm feeling isn't normal. I think I just need to be kinder to myself. Thank-you Lola and Lisajane
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes ... Being kind to ourselves is hard... Much harder than the opposite..
I'm glad you're excited 🙂 and as Lola said I think it's normal too 🙂
Lj
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance