Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

They just gave me Panadol and nurophen and sent me home.

Awww... You're way too kind @Faith-and-Hope.

@The-red-centaur - I take it everything checked okay? Might be time to find a good GP who can help monitor any symptoms or health concerns you have, even mental health as well.

@Sans911 apparently my bloods were ok and they said it's probably anxiety or a result of b/p.

It sounds that way to me too @The-red-centaur , that you could use getting to know a particular gp, and them know you, and understand your health needs.  It’s a way of keeping all your medical results in one place too, because the hospital will send reports and test results to your gp, and the information can be looked at in what is called holistically .... looking at the whole person rather than bits and pieces.

I'm gonna go to bed @Sans911 @ Faith-and-Hopehope you have a good evening.

Heading to bed too @The-red-centaur 

Goodnight @The-red-centaur @Sans911 

Good morning @The-red-centaur

Thinking of you this morning & hoping you are feeling a little better.

I'm seeing my pdoc tomorrow. I'm so anxious. I'm too scared to say anything about bulimia and how much ptsd is messing with my life.

What do you expect their response to be if you did tell them what was really happening @The-red-centaur?

The way to get help out of those cycles is to talk about them @The-red-centaur.

Would it help to write them in a piece of paper and hand that over to the pdoc ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance