Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Powderfinger
Senior Contributor

😂 LOL at the narcissist. Just WOW.

I decided today to laugh about the narcissist I was with. Narcissists are no laughing matter though. I decided to laugh because sometimes their insanity is so full on that you just need to laugh about it. Create some humor from a really terrible thing. If it was at a victims expense, I wouldn't though. 

I saw this today and rather than even get into it psychologically, I was just like WOW. 

The narcissist liked this post. 

I thought wow you know, you are a narcissist yourself, like a post about a narcissistic parent, you have three kids, not much of a close relationship with the two of them, the other one you have really trained to become a younger version of you in many ways. My goodness. Not to mention this is on a domestic violence social media page. 

Tomorrow I have court for my restraining order application to be heard. I truly just want to be done with this now. I need the restraining order. I want to know that I'm going to be left alone so she cannot just pop up in my life if and when she wants to. 

PF. 

IMG_20210912_143141.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Re: 😂 LOL at the narcissist. Just WOW.

I hear you @Powderfinger .

All the best for tomorrow.

Thanks @BPDSurvivor 

How are you @Powderfinger ?

My thoughts are with you, especially after today.

Is there something you can do for yourself tonight in terms of self-care?

@BPDSurvivor 

I'm not good. I'm assuming you mean the restraining order? Court was yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me though. 

I'm heavily depressed. I usually go pretty quiet and just stick to myself. I like to be by myself when I'm heavily depressed. It just makes my life easier. Each to their own. 

PF

@Powderfinger ,

Yes, I was referring to court. I totally hear the difficulty of it all, and hence wanted to check-in.

Can you think of something kind you can do for yourself today?

It's sunny here in Melb. Bit cool though. I'll be going for a walk today.

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance