Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Powderfinger
Senior Contributor

Letting off steam.

I've been working full on for the last three days. Very long hours. I didn't finish till six pm tonight I have a few days off now. I'm so tired. It's physically and mentally draining. I'm doing my absolute best considering my own personal circumstances. 

I'm so darn tired of being there for people through their rough timesz they too know times are hard for me, but I show up when they need me. I'm not talking about my work for the last three days. Nothing to do with it. I'm just tired if giving and giving and giving and explaining where I'm at, plust trying my best to be present, attentive and hearing someone. I had a full on day at work, just wanted to chill for a bit and I just had a bad night. 

I'm so tired of people not being able to understand basic facts that I'm not responsible for their feelings. I don't cause anyone to feel a certain way. I'm starting to put boundaries down now. I'm so tired if so many things, including reaching out. If people cannot learn nor understand to regulate their own emotions and feelings, well there is nothing Zi can do about that. That's the job if a trained therapist/counsellor. I'm just complete over being do very unhappy in my life and the real unhappiness people bring into it. I truly have had enough. I've had enough of people. I'm tired if trying. I'm tired if inconsistent outbursts. If people cannot get to a point if self awareness, nor looking at themselves, I cannot be bothered anymore. I'm just too darn tired all the time. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Letting off steam.

Hi @Powderfinger 

Thank you for reaching out ! Welldone. 

I hear what you are saying and I can relate to that too. 

It can feel tiring when it seems that we are always giving but no one really there for us. 

How are  you coping right now?

I see you have had so support here yet, 

Please call any of the bellow helplines to help you get through the night

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

If in immediate danger: 000

Keep posting 

Keep posting, the forums are here for you 

@rockypug hi. 

Thank you. I honestly don't want to talk to anyone. I've been working for three days, long hours and hard work. I've finally got a bit if time off. I'm so very tired and need sleep. I just wanted to vent here. Get stuff off my chest. My head is going to hit the pillow and zi believe I will be out for the count in 5 mins or less. 

Thanks for your reply. 

take care Ramble, get lots of rest
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance