Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

PocketRocket88
Senior Contributor

Lost all hope to keep fighting.,

T.W Suicide, self harm,

ive been fighting this nagging thought in my head for the past days, I just want to harm myself, take all the meds I have, and strangle myself.. I'm now at a breaking point of just giving in., I honestly feel that no one cares about me. Haven't spoke to my family for almost 2wks now, got no real friends, then prince of Wales hospital has been treating me like a piece of s**t each time I come in the E.D., I feel like everyone think I'm a joke.,

So why do I have to try and fight? No one cares and me dying will probably be the best gift I'll be giving everyone.,

Thanks for reading this., I'm done with living and I just want out of this life of nothingness.;

5 REPLIES 5

Re: I’m done

Keep going @PocketRocket88!  I'm going through the same things at the moment.  It is so difficult, isn't it?  Just keep going.

Thinking of you and sending best wishes.  

Sorry you are feeling this way @PocketRocket88 

It is hard to sit with all these feelings and urges.

Please reach out for help if you need it, whether it be on the forums or elsewhere.

Take care 

I hear you

I feel the same. I'm currently in emergency because I gave in. The nurses even got angry at me -but I know no one cares and I'm just a waste of resources being here.

YOU have to care @The-red-centaur 

Thinking of you, too.

Hi there @The-red-centaur ,

I’m hearing its been a really difficult time and you have been feeling some strong urges. It can be so taxing and tricky trying to manage the urge to SH, but we want you to know that you too are not alone, and our community as always are here to have your back and support you. Would you be open to getting in touch with Lifeline OR SCBS for a chat as you need? It’s important you are able to stay safe, if you require urgent assistance please phone 000.

Much care and gratitude,

Otter

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance