Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Captain24 I know I'm a broken record. At some stage all of this has to stop.

@Jynx not sure what would convince me that I deserve it. 

@Snowie fair enough hun. I hope that changes some day soon for you, where you can hear that you deserve the support, and believe it, agree with it. 

Thanks @Jynx @Captain24 

Goodnight. I'm not sure how tonight will go but I don't want to drag anyone in.

Take care of yourself and each other.

Please do drag a crisis service in if things get dicey tonight @Snowie. I trust you to take the steps you need to take to keep yourself safe and hopefully you will be able to drift off to slumber land soon. Take care, be gentle with yourself 💜🫂

@Snowie  How did last night go for you? I hope you are safe 🤞

I also hope your first SW meeting goes well this afternoon.

Just want to say am concerned for you...much 💙

Good morning @NatureLover @creative_writer 

Wishing you both a good day today, hoping it goes well 💗💗

Am glad to see you this morning @Snowie , was concerned for you. ❤

How is the SI? 

Thanks for your good wishes...I'm still in bed, feeling rotten. 

So met with the SW yesterday afternoon @NatureLover 

Was a bit hesitant but he actually was relatively easy to talk too. Didn't go into any detail or depth about anything, just more of what has happened to get me to this point. Spoke a bit about my supports already in place and what treatments I am having. 

Slept a lot of yesterday away from what I did. I've got an appt. with gp today because of sh. I know she will ask about my si too. If I tell her the truth then not sure what would happen.

I'm sorry you feel rotten hon. Perhaps bed is the best place to be at the moment. Is there anything we can do to help?

Aww, thanks, that's sweet of you @Snowie . It's OK, I've called in sick to work and am staying in bed. 

Thanks for the update...it sounds good, about your SW. Will it be on Wednesdays each week for 12 weeks? And where do you meet? 

I hope the appt with the GP goes OK 🤞 I can tell you're afraid of a possible admission 😥

Thats good that you have called in sick @NatureLover Hopefully the time in bed can help a little.

Do you normally sleep or keep yourself distracted somehow?

The SW comes out to my house. We haven't set a time for the next appointment. He said that he will be in contact with me. I'm not sure yet if it will be weekly or fortnightly.

I don't want an admission, nor do I have time. I know people will say I have to put me first, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. I have more appointments coming up with Mum for her dementia, that I need to be there for. She has no one else that can go to them.

I just have to somehow try and get through each day as safely as possible.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance