Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

You certainly are going through some tough times hun, and it always seems to come at us from all different angels. Just getting through tonight is enough @Zoe7 One small step at a time is sometimes all we can do. You have gotten through stroms before sweetie and we are all here to help you get through this storm. I know there are some tricky times coming up.

Havent got anything planned for tomorrow yet. Might go out to lunch for birthday. That is probably about all.

Oh is it your birthday tomorrow @Snowie? Would be nice to have that time out with your family Smiley Very Happy

I'll be okay - have to be I suppose - just feeling it tonight.

Yeah it is @Zoe7 not that I want to celbrate it, dont really want to get any older!!!

Yes you will be ok hun but that doesn't mean it will be easy. Just remember we will be here to help you in any way we can Heart

Haha @Snowie unfortunately time doesn't stop for us. Happy birthday for tomorrow Hon. I certainly hope the upcoming year is a better one for you Smiley Very Happy

You have been through so much this year but you continue to get up and continue on ...and I love seeing you here when you can be here - always gives me a little heartlift - even tonight. Hope you get spoilt tomorrow and get a big kiss from Izzy Heart

Shhhhhh ..... quietly dropping something in here for morning tea with @Snowie ...

6E70310D-E0B3-47DE-AE09-D808F2CA8DF8.jpeg

❄️💙

More gentle 💙 and best wishes today from me to you too @Snowie. Hugs.

Gentle best wishes from me too @Snowie  0E51375B-61B4-4FA5-AE69-E03B854C7DA4.jpeg

Thanks @outlander @Maggie @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

I hope your day is filled with some good moments too Heart

Happy birthday sweet @Snowie I hope your day is filled with special moments and your family spoil you 💜💙💚🧡💛💐🌷🌺😁

Image result for happy birthday flowers

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance