Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

@Angels333 

Heart

I had to deal with feeling or experiencing catatonia in the early days after the 2 years of lots of grief that threw my life into chaos.  It was a long time ago and somehow I came through it.  Nothing to wish upon anyone.

Heart

Yes, it feels like everything is grinding to a halt 8 do feel a little better this morning. 

@Appleblossom 

Glad to hear that. @Angels333 .

Heart

I wish I could give you more hope.

It really took a long time for me to process it. It was during peak motherhood period when I had 3 under 8, but no support from ex and his psychiatric issues and ex partners.  As in I am still processing how impossible my circumstances were at the time.  I tend to think of it as my deepest period of depression, but it was much more.  I was working really hard night and day.  It is different once there is a lot of medical intervention.  I sincerely hope they do do the right thing by you.

@Appleblossom  I'm starting TMS in two weeks.   Mr Angels isn't speaking to me because I keep using SH and I don't know what he thinks but he is disappointed in me that's for sure.   Feeling very depressed. 

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time at the moment @Angels333 

We are here with you and sending you strength and support.

Great you're starting TMS. Is there anything else you're doing to take care of yourself during this time?

I'm going to check in with you privately also so please look for an email. 

Take care Heart

So I have been accepted into victims services 22 free counselling sessions to carry me through the court case upcoming to finally and hopefully receive some justice for the crime committed in 1995 that has caused so much trauma and arguably put me in this wheelchair. My heart was racing at the police station tonight, I was afraid I was going to have a seizure. But the detective was professional and said the case is well worth pursuing.  Apparently I might receive a call to make another statement tonight.  I first reported it in 2005 but was too afraid to follow through  I'm having multiple panic attacks....and I had my first TMS today plus crisis counselling from the mental health team.   When can I just have a normal life.   At least I'm sober since Monday. A small slip..

@Paperdaisy @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @MDT 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope it goes okay @Angels333  you're sounding positive

So I heard back from the detective and he wants me to participate in some covert operation where I make contact with the perpetrator to gather evidence.    I'm so overwhelmed.    I know I have to give it a go.

@TAB @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Stay safe @Angels333 

^^^^ yes @Angels333  ..... ❤️❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance