Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Single parents

Hi @CrazyTiger. Just checking in to see how you're going today?

Hi @CheerBear
Thanks for your message. I'm still alive, so that's a win I guess.
My girl went to her daycare today, so I came home and slept. Hoping it would make me feel better but it hasn't worked. I also tried going for a walk with her after daycare to see if exercise could help.... Nope.
I hate living like this.

@CrazyTiger - well done on trying to do things that you thought would help. Getting out and about when you might not really want to is so hard, and catching up on rest when the chances are there, can be really important. It really sucks that sleeping or exercise hasn't helped today though 😞

Do you have anything you enjoy doing yourself hobbies/activities/interests etc?

What kinds of things are you struggling with most at the moment, if you would like to share?

I just found the app in the app store, so now I think I know what I did wrong when I posted originally.
Sorry everyone, I didn't realise that there were different sections for posting.
Another dumb mistake made by me!

It's ok to have posted here @CrazyTiger and nothing to be sorry for - it can be tricky here to start with!

I tagged a community manager asking for this thread to be moved, so it would be easier for others to see and reply to. Hopefully that happens soon 🙂

Thanks @CheerBear

Hey all, sorry for disappearing. Life for me became too much and my daughters behaviours got out of control.
I wasn't coping, so I did the only thing I know to do well and just hid from the world.

Hi @CrazyTiger. Hiding away can be needed sometimes, but getting back into the world can be important also (I think).

I'm about to put on something on to watch in bed but before I head out I wanted to say that it's great to see you back. I have noticed a few people about I'm other parts of the forum if you feel up to meeting some others. You could also start another thread in a different section of the forum if you feel like chatting about what's going on for you, and more people may jump in. Totally your choice and call though.

I hope your night goes ok tonight.

Thanks.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance