Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Suffering in silence

Hello @Lonelyhart 

Hello @Shaz51 how are you today?I had some solid hours sleep today and woke up feeling much better🙂to the point I find myself out in my oasis garden getting my hands dirty and my flowers to bloom🤗 I cannot Express my gratitude for you all enough..I know I have a ways to go and I will find a backward step now and then but I know who I will turn to😉My Angel's..All of you..xx

Very good @Lonelyhart , way to go my friend

One day at a time 

Where I live we are having monsoon rains which makes my husband who has bipolar 11 and other diagnosis, a bit low today 

When the sun comes back out , he will be up again 

Do you watch sports, we have a sport thread if y

@Lonelyhart how are you today 

@Lonelyhart  Hey Lonelyhart just checking up that you are doing okish? we are all here for you my friend. Love peax

Hi @greenpea @Shaz51 ,I'm ok just taking one step at a time ..Still very lonely though😢just cant seem to find the right outlets for my path going forward atm.but I shall battle on as lonely as this road may be...thanks for checking in on me xxx

@Lonelyhart  Hey Lonellyhart dont be a stranger 🙂 okay. Take good care of yourself and keep in touch. Love greenpeaxxx Hey @Shaz51 🙂

I'm trying but I'm in perth so different times lol...but its easier to shut my phone off for days than go days without hope it may ring😕but I will try @greenpea @Shaz51 

@Lonelyhart Heart you are a good man I can tell by your posts. It wont always be like like this I am sure of that :).

Thank you @greenpea your encouragement means alot ...I know I have the up days (not very often) and the down days (more often) I have this saying stuck on repeat in my head "Nice guys never win" :face_with_rolling_eyes:I hate it but all signs point to it being true ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance