Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Powderfinger
Senior Contributor

Taking a break.

@Maggie @Anastasia 

I really cannot recall handles of peoples names. I urgently need to take a break from SANE. I will miss you lot. Life really has hit a completely unmanageable state for me. I am usually here, supporting where and when I can, but this is just not doable at all for me right now. Im really frightened as each day is getting harder and harder. Online is just not cutting it. No ones fault, no one has let me down, but I just cant do it. Quite frankly I do not know what to do. Im not able to find any solutions which is making things even more unmanageable. 

The flashbacks and nightmares are intense and I just have no energy or the mind to go through grounding steps. They are much too close together. I just need to take a break. I will check in here in one weeks time. Not to come back, but to say hello and I will go again. I only have me to fall back on with daily life, so I have to let some things go to get through daily life. 

Please understand I cannot respond with much at all to this post, I will just say sending love in response because I cannot manage anything else. I feel I will be on a break for at least three weeks to a month. An extension if needed. 

I will be thinking of you all in the meantime. 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Taking a break.

Also @SJT63  Sorry if I forgot anyone who is interested to know. @Judi9877 @Shaz51 

@Powderfinger  Do what is best for you.

Take care. 💙💙

Take good care of yourself @Powderfinger. We will be here when you feel you would like to check back in Smiley Happy

Thinking of you.

Understand. Please take care of you my dear friend. Will keep you in my thoughts xxx @Powderfinger 🤗💪✔️🙏💞

Good on you @Powderfinger for putting yourself first and doing what you need to do for yourself. A break well earned after all you've done to support others here. Take care and we'll see you when you're ready 😊   

Hi @Powderfinger . Take care of yourself and please stay safe. You are a valuable member of the community and I enjoy having you around. I look forward to you coming back if you choose to.

Judi9877☺️🍀

Sitting  with you my friend  @Powderfinger , here for you anytime  xx 

@Maggie @Jupiter @Gwynn @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Judi9877 @TideisTurning 

Thank you for all your lovely messages. I'm sorry I cannot reply. I am just really not in a good place. 

I just stopped in briefly to let y'all know that I will be changing my handle (username). This is not what I wanted, but what I have to do. 

I do not want to go into the specifics except to say that a person violated my privacy and compromised trust. I'm.still very angry and hurt by it. I do not know at this point why the person did it and may never know. 

I am not changing it straightaway. I'm still on a break. I've been in touch with the Same team and conversations with them will be ongoing. I'm not thinking clearly so just need time. 

Love to all of you. 

Ramble. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance