Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: The absolute horror that my life currently is.

Driving to work and Gris played...made me think of you sweetheart. Hope you're doing ok ish today 🤗🙏💞

@Powderfinger 

https://youtu.be/58eeeYi7yNg

@Anastasia 

I'm thinking of you too. I'm.foing ok ish this morning. Who is Gris? I hope you have a lovely day gorgeous. Xoxo

To add I am so heavily depressed. I don't remember any day gone by that I have not been suicidal. The mind games, the bagging me out for my illness, the abuse, the way I've been messed with, seeing her everyday, knowing she sees me crumble and keeps going at me with her bull...it. I got too tired to care or do anymore about it. I don't speak to her. Only if I absolutely have to and even then I double check if it's really necessary. She lives here but I ignore her. She doesn't exist to me. I don't care about her life or what she is doing. I don't want or need anything from her. I'm never going to get any acknowledgement nor any sincere/genuine apologies from her. As I said she doesn't exist. 

Hi @Powderfinger. I'm sorry to hear things are so tough right now. It sounds like there's a lot of recurrent triggers for you with your ex partner. I am a little concerned though- it sounds like what you're feeling could be quite distressing, and if so, I'd really encourage you to access some form of support. Sane, Lifeline and the Suicide Callback Service all have webchat services you can use if you'd like to talk to someone more one to one about what's going on for you at the moment, though of course you're more than welcome to continue reaching out here as needed.  

Oh it's supposed to say *this was playing sorry @Powderfinger 

Sending you strength and love and an abundance of support hun

@Anastasia 

Sorry. Didn't see the song. I know it well. She couldn't be less interested in me and she lives in the house. She leaves its goodbye and that's the end of that. There's no reason for her to come back. I'm worthless to her. *Shrugs*

@Anastasia 

She checked out a while ago. I felt it. It's just her physical body that is around. Nothing more. 

https://youtu.be/Zfqusp7s5o0

@Powderfinger 👂🤗💞

@Zoe7 👋💞

@Powderfinger Listening too Heart

@Anastasia Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance