Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Powderfinger
Senior Contributor

To ALL those in NSW

I am just working away, listening to the Rado and I heard  on the news you guys are hit again over there and restrictions are back. I'm sorry for this happening. My heart and thoughts go out to you. 

Sending you all love. ♥️💚💐

6 REPLIES 6
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: To ALL those in NSW

Thank you so much.

I am in Greater Sydney, and the restrictions that were imposed on us don't really affect me anyway, but the people on the Northern Beaches are the real MVPs for doing the work they are doing. Apparently even journalists were surprised, walking around Manly, that people were so quick to adhere to the lockdown.

All the best, and please remember that there is an end to it all, next year. 

I have faith in the NSW people and the NSW Government that they are going to get on top of this outbreak. I also remember that there was a major outbreak in Victoria before The Big One (clusters in Cedar Meats, McDonald's et cetera), but they managed to get that under control. The NSW Premier has suggested that anything under twenty cases per day is manageable.

Go the Blues 💙.

EDIT: I just noticed your username LOL, that is so cool. I find it ironic that @Powderfinger is listening to the radio and not making it! Smiley Wink .

Hi all forumites on the Northern Beaches and in Greater Sydney and surrounds. Reiterating the thoughts of @Powderfinger and thinking of you from Melbourne. You can do this lockdown period and you will get through it. I believe in each and everyone of you. Don't forget to call out for help if you need it please!

Stay safe and take care forumites!

Judi9877☺️🌈🌻💙

@Former-Member I didn't quite understand your reference to my handle and Powderfinger listening to the radio but not making it? 

131896000_2782800001976363_8395513066757556759_o.jpg

Lovely sentiment, @Powderfinger

Former-Member
Not applicable

I recall you said that you got the news while listening to the radio.

Powderfinger is an exceptionally famous Australian band, and unfortunately they disbanded, but if they were still up and running, the joke was that they would be ON the radio, not listening to it LOL. 

Powderfinger is also the name of a Neil Young song, so is that what your profile is named after?

@Gwynn thank you. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance