Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Caring for men who don't care about themselves // 27 June, 7pm AEST

right on my friend @neenb80

Re: Topic Tuesday // Caring for men who don't care about themselves // 27 June, 7pm AEST

I went to a psychologist too @Sissy88 for exactly those reasons. I check in with him when the going gets rougher or something changes, but it means someone is keeping an eye on my mental health too while I battle the storms at home.

Thanks @NikNik @Pebbles ....., 💐💕

Hi @Maggs52 @Former-Member @Former-Member @JayAr @Shaz51 @Sissy88 @Faith-and-Hope @soul @Sanefan @Lostatsea @Mariah @neenb80

A big thank you for getting involved last night and thanks to those who followed the discussion. I'll close this thread now, but you will still be able to read the contents. 

If you have any comments or wish to discuss anything from Topic Tuesday further, please feel free to start a new thread, particularly if you would like advice and support on your current situation.

We would really appreciate your feedback about the Forums more broadly. Whether last night was your first visit or if you're a regular, your feedback is so important to help improve this community.

If you have a spare 10-15mins, we would be so appreciative if you could fill out our annual survey here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JXG6QM7

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance