Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Loneliness in smaller communities // Tues 26th March, 7pm AEDT

Thsts a tough one for me @nashy 

when feeling lonely I come on here to chat. 

Re: Topic Tuesday // Loneliness in smaller communities // Tues 26th March, 7pm AEDT

You're not alone in that Heart Even though we're all through a screen, we are real humans and the connections are very real albeit anonymous 🙂  @BlueBay 

That's very true Shaz xxx 

Woops all! We are running out of time and the last question is the best one 😄 😄 😄

Here we go. 

I am keen to focus on some strengths and positives in regards to smaller communities around Australia. What are the positives of being invoved with a smaller community? Gimme' your wonderful insights!

TT-005.gif

I have to go now everyone. Thank you all for your time & patience & suggestions. I'll be back again soon 💞

Bye @Sim1  thank you so much. Look forward to chatting again soon on the forums!

@nashy 

We all love our community because we support the town. The way the community gets together to help others in need.  It’s amazing. I love my town because it’s nit a big suburb. I say hello to a lot of licsks when walking down the street. And listening to the older generation tslk about the town.  It’s really nice. 

That sounds so awesome 🙂 @BlueBay 

Living in a city it's not super often I say hello to people walking down the street haha! But I have lived in the same suburb for six years so have small connections with local coffee shop owners etc. So good to hear about the down to earth community support, sometimes I forget it exists being in a busier area. Heart

Hi @nashy  I’m about to log off. Thankyou for a great topic to chat about. Goodnight xx

Alright amazing humans. We are out of time tonight however I will be leaving this thread open until tomorrow so anyone who wishes to de-brief or chime in is able

🙂 @BlueBay  @Sim1 @Shaz51  @Former-Member  @Former-Member  @Former-Member  and others thank you so much for joining in!

Another lovely conversation for the archives 😄 Cheers all.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance