Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Your role in creating community for LGBTI people // 23 May

As a fellow idealist, I so agree with you on that @Sally_Morris. I think celebrating diversity is key to solving many issues in society, and like you said it only takes small acts of going out your way to be friendly and ask someone how they would like to be referred to, or not making assumptions about their gender.

Such great practical tips as well as knowledge you have shared tonight @Sally_Morris, thank you so much for joining us, I have learnt a lot and had a wonderful time 🙂

I think understanding the use of gender LANGUAGE is what I'll take away tonight. Thank you 🙂

Thanks for having me!  Keep learning, explore the world and lets build community where we all can belong!

@Queenie - you are perfect as you are.

A huge THANKS to @Sally_Morris and our community members for your participation tonight!

thank-you-1400x800-c-default.gif

Thank you everyone for your involvement this evening, I learnt alot from all of the interesting posts you shared 🙂 

Screen shot 2017-05-23 at 9.06.33 PM.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance