Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Living with Ourselves

Good Afternoon @Sophia1Heartxo 🙂                                              Edited:7:01 PM

My 3 Products!Woman LOL

1. A Large Box of Expensive Chocolates.

2. A Tub of Rocky Road Ice-cream.

3. A Bottle Antacid Medicine.

Woman SurprisedWoman EmbarassedWoman LOLWoman Tongue

My Special Outdoor Space!Heart

I like looking out my bedroom window, at what I call my "Jungle". there are lots of large Philodendron Tree's, birds singing continually, & Oh so fresh, relaxing & very, very,

green!!!

I feel like I am in my own safe world, of freedom, beauty, & happiness, there!Heart

Love & BIGGEST HUGS!

Your Friend,

Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  & More!HeartWoman Happy

Yea I'm starting to think I'll be better off getting it done in two sittings. I'll wait and see what the dentist says once we've started. It depends on the day i suppose. @Owlunar

@Former-Member 👨‍⚕️🙆‍♂️🙎‍♂️🙋‍♂️

That's sounds great
Sounds very tranquil
And relaxing 🌏🏠

In the name of Jesus
Can i give up cigarettes???

Eude

@Sophia1 Love the quotes and the question - it is an interesting question to ponder - will think about those 3 things a bit more...

Sending you some virtual hugs as I know you are still having a very tough time Heart

@Former-Member So sorry to hear about your Dad and your husband continuing to go downhill healthwise. What is nice however is to see YOU here - no matter how much or how little you can be here we always love seeing you. It is an incredibly tough time for you too Hon but if you need the support then reach out at anytime and we will be here for you.

Love, hugs and calming thoughts to both of you @Sophia1 @Former-Member - two beautiful souls that are enduring so much at present Heart

hello @Sophia1 Smiley HappyHeart

do you have an old queenslander type house?, yes I do Smiley Very Happy

I hear that Mr Shaz has been upset recently..

is he struggling with the extra heavy load that you are carrying?, yes but he is anxious about the side affects of his meds , he wants to go off them but he knows if he does he could end up in hospital xx

Quick thank you to all

much appreciated

want to write individual responses

tomorrow morning

need sleep now 😌🙀💚💜♥️💤

@Sophia1 goodnight sleep well ❤

I don't know that much would make a check-out operator look @Sophia1, but maybe if you had 3 terribly behaved childred with you & when you got to the counter you pointed out that each of them had a can of red bull that they've already open & were drinking - it might lift an eyebrow or 2 🙂

Love to you Heart

Hi Eude

I don't mind fillings all that much but depending on the size having it done over two days is probably better - it makes my jaw ache holding my mouth open for so long - 

Imagine being a dentist - having people laying on special chairs in front of you with their mouths gaping wide for the duration - and then he and his nurse chat about interesting things that you can't answer because your mouth is full of bitszpiecez

Been there too often - eek

About smoking - I did quit - one of my grandson's quit - I think my daughter has quit and I am not saying it's easy

I feel so much better since I quit - it has to be about 15 years ago now so I think it worked - I think the idea is not so much about why you want to quit but finding out why you started in the first place.

There is so much anti-smoking data available there is no need for me to go on about it and I know I liked it so that was my reason for going back to it - I stopped for financial reasons - I wanted a mobile phone and that's how I paid for it - by not smoking

It's hard Eude but worth it - and I wish you the best

Dec

@eudemonism

Good morning @eudemonism

I am slightly confused about whether your dentist appointment is today or was yesterday...

not you just my state of mind at moment...too much happening and I dissociate...

If it was me and the dentist agreed I would have as much done in one setting as possible...as I hate the lead up to going to the dentist...

Of course this is not always advised by the dentist depending on what is needed to be done ....state of gums...teeth overall...

I hope that you have a successful outcome ...

Your psychiatrist visit...again not sure when that is...

Yes I personally believe always worth the effort to try someone new....taking responsibility for your own health is well worth the effort in the long run...your mind learns that you can make your own decisions...

You might be surprised and feel comfortable with the person....you do not lose anything by checking it out..

I do hope that you both click and you can start on a new journey ....slowly learning about who Eude is now...

Keep on tagging me ...I do want to continue our friendship...for now I just need to stay on here...

take care Cat HappyHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance