Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @greenpea Lots of pea soup, to feel better?

I don't feel like eating, when I'm ill.

So it's hard to get enough nutrition.

Hugs...

Adge

@Appleblossom  Hey Appleblossom and thank you re your kind words on my stupid, annoyintg cold. What can one do but soldier on :). Re animals and people I have always prefered animals to people and it doesnt surprise me at all that kangaroos have  good manners 🙂

@Adge  Hi Adge and thank you for kind words re the sickness. Have to go but wanted to touch base as it has been ages since we last spoke. How are you my dear finchy friend? I hope you are well. Are you going out anywhere special this weekend? with anyone special?:). I hope so. If not there is always lots of other weekends. Take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

All the best to you too @greenpea

No, no dates this weekend.

The last person deactivated her dating profile (on dating site), just before we were going to finally arrange to meet.

She had cancelled our date, the weekend before.

So that knocked the stuffing out of me (for now).

Adge

@Doglover  I'm very sorry to hear things are quite so difficult for you at the moment.  Good to see you were able to see your pdoc again and hopefully will get some relief regards more sleep.  Sleeping a lot less is one of my warning signs too.  It's good to have a prn med on hand to try to break the cycle when it's escalating.  I really hope it works for you.  Getting even a little more sleep at those times can make so much difference.  I know you really want to wait til your insurance kicks in for private admission and am reassured that your therapy team is supporting you in the meanwhile.  I know from experience how much better it is to go voluntarily than otherwise, even if it means a short public stay before transferring to a private place.   Thinking of you and hoping things improve with more sleep.  

@Appleblossom  your presence here has made a huge difference for me too over the last few years.  xx

Take care to all here tonight, thinking of you all. @Zoe7 @greenpea @Adge @Meowmy @Shaz51   xx

Goodnight @eth

Adge

Yep I agree, I would love to see the giraffe @Zoe7 .    

@greenpea @Angels333 I am not sure whether I will be able to show you the giraffe when he is finished as he will be goign to school. It may be an image that I can put up temporarily for you both but not leave it permanently. It will be another couple of weeks before he is done as I'll leave him to completely dry until next weekend and then begin painting him the following week.

Thank u so much @Zoe7 for ur support, i so appreciate it. I wish i cld giv u a hug. I need to take hope and inspiration from you and ur journey, and the fact that u r now back at work and able to function in society after such a dark time. I am just struggling so much to see any hope at present. But if u hav come from the depths of darkness surely i can too. But i am such a mess at the moment. My symptoms just keep getting worse and i just dont think they know what to do with me. I just hope thr is a way thru this whr i am no longer being tortured every day by these horrible symptoms and whr i can bcome a functioning member of society again. I want that so bad and im so scared its never going to hapn. Im just so scared Zoe. Xxx

What hav u bn doing with the giraffe @Zoe7 . Sorry havnt read thru the thread, only when im tagged.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance