Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

lovely flowers @Molliex a walk in the gardens sounds like a very good way to ease your anxiety

Thanks @greenpea. The smell was amazing. It was good to get out.

How are you going? 🌺🌼🌸

@outlander thank you. It helped temporarily. I hope you're having a good day 🌻🌻🌻

im ok @Molliex just busy. I received good news about my loan so am able to look into other things now. have a phone meeting soon and will go from there.

Oh that's wonderful @outlander, I'm so happy to hear that. I hope it's eased some of your anxiety 👍🌸🌸

@Molliex  Im okay. Trying not to think of any of my problems is best that way. Putting them in the back of my mind where all my memories and hallucinations are which get all humbled up and confused so that I know longer know what is real or what is pretend. I honeestly dont know who I am any more.

@greenpea Heart

not so much the anxiety @Molliex but it did bring quite a lot of relief to know that I can arrange the things I need. its just organising them now

It's exhausting, isn't it @greenpea. Sending 💕💕💕💕

One thing at a time. One step at a time. You can do it @outlander 💪🌻🌻🌻

I find that one of the hardest part of MH for me is intrusive thoughts there constantly there mornings or night, i have never found anything, with all the groups i have done over the years and it has been a lot that have eved done anything to stop them  I even try meditations for years now different types to try and help but my mind just won't stop.

The only thing that helps a little is watching my series and sci-fi fantasy movies and some police, detective, drama shows.

@Molliex @outlander @greenpea @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Meowmy @TAB @Judi9877 

@MDT @CheerBear @eudemonism @Adge @Former-Member @Former-Member @Owlunar @Zoe7 @eth 

Is there something different that any one else tries that helps

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance