Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Punkin56
New Contributor

Immobile

I am living in a very messy house because I haven't the motivation to clean it. I am retired and just cannot get organized. If someone decides to visit - I can get motivated by that because it would be embarrasing for anyone to see this house. I dont cry all day, its like im numb. Does anybody out there have similar problems?

4 REPLIES 4
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Immobile

@Punkin56

Yes, there are others who can help. On the "lived experience" side there is a "spring clean declutter thread" where a few of us who battle with stuff encourage each other. I will tag you in.   Others who contribute are carers, those who have LE and some who are Carers with LE.

Lauz
Senior Contributor

Hi @Punkin56,

Great to have you join in on the forums here! I have just moved your post to a more suitable area so you will be able to get some more replies. I can see you first posted in carers so please don't be discouraged if you are a carer you are still welcome to post on that side of the forum as well- just thought this was more suited to your specific query! The lovely @Former-Member has tagged you in a great thread too which you will hopefully find helpful and connect with some others who deal with similar issues Smiley Happy

Hello @Punkin56 Yeah I can really drag my feet at times.Woman Embarassed

There is also the hot choc thread and other daily check in threads.  It fine to post and join in the conversation.

Hello @Punkin56, how are you today my friend xx

Hello @Appleblossom, @Lauz, @Former-Member

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance